1. Bachelor degree in Engineering
2. Planning and training in Project Management software is Mandatory.
3. Minimum 10yrs experience
Specific Project Experience: Should have worked in the role of Program Expert for atleast two (2) Eligible Projects.
Eligible Projects: Eligible Projects mean completed projects in Development of urban areas, Industrial cities / Industrial Estates / Industrial Corridors, Integrated Townships, Special Economic Zones /Special Investment Zones Urban Management / Urban Services covering various sectors including but not limited to roads, water supply, sewerage, sold waste management, drainage, power supply, mass transit; and having size of 400 Acres and completed project cost greater than or equal to Rs. 500 Crores.
1. Shall be responsible for project scheduling, Baseline Program, updates, progress tracking and
reporting, and document control.
2. The Expert shall monitor / review Critical activities, adequacy of resource mobilisation by the contractor(s), prepare recovery plans for recovering delays.
3. The Expert shall interact with the Team Leader for coordination among various disciplines.
4. Support KPT (Kandla port trust) to maintain management information system (MIS) to track project progress and generate MIS progress reports and schedules including physical and financial progress.
5. To assist Client to obtain all necessary clearances/ approvals from statutory bodies and Local authorities for starting the works, execution, completion and use of the completed works.
6. To assist the Client to review and finalization of the bid documents including tender documents to be approved by Client in line with prevailing Government norms and identification / selection of contractor(s), conduct pre-bid meetings, provide clarifications, if any, sought by applicant bidders, analyse details furnished by bidding contractors and submit recommendations to Client for approval.
7. To review and approve the quality assurance system proposed by Construction Supervision Consultants.
8. To review and approve formats developed by Construction Supervision Consultants for method statements and work procedures for describing important and complex construction works including model documents for key aspects of the Project.
9. To review and approve formats developed by Construction Supervision Consultants for inspection and testing procedures for quality control at site and record keeping including model documents for key aspects of the Project.
10. To develop a Project Schedule that coordinates and integrates the design efforts / schedule with construction schedules in suitable software for monitoring the Project, incorporating a detailed schedule for all activities of the Project.
11. To coordinate with the Detail Design Consultant (DEDC) and identified contractor(s) for finalisation of Good- For- Construction (GFC) drawings as per the Project Schedule agreed with Client.
12. To prepare Project Budget and cash flow statement as soon as major project requirements have been identified, and update the same periodically for the Clients approval and suggest corrective actions.
13. Shall review the proposal for sub-contractor, if any, submitted by the contractor(s) / Construction Supervision Consultant and comment / recommend to Client for return for compliance of observation or approval as the case may be.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
Wadia Techno-Engineering Services Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ritesh Sharma
Contact Company:Wadia Techno-Engineering Services Ltd.
Address :raheja Point 1, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Rd.,, Vakola, Santacruz east