- Experience of 15 yrs predominantly in Sales and Marketing function in a chemical industry. Knowledge of pulp and paper industries, textiles and effluent treatment is essential.
- At least 5 years he should have functioned as regional head of marketing reporting to the Marketing Head / CEO or MD, with the underlying turnover of at least 100crs.
- A strong leader with hunter instinct and to motivate a 10 member team to achieve the set top-line if not excel.
- A through strategist, with an ability to create comparative and aggressive pricing model in line with the companies vision and collaborating closely with Marketing Head / MD and come with new go to market strategy
- An impeccable track-record of operating pan India network with team spread across major cities with in India.
- Conversant with latest trends in the competition and the business with a foresight and preemptive course correction if required.
- A keen eye on receivables with deeper understanding of financial management
- He should have knowledge of import and export procedures.
- The Leader should be able to gather information about competitors (domestic as well as importers) through market intelligence and adopt strategy accordingly.
- Knowledge of power point presentation, excel and word will be an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time